Bradley J. Myers - Personal Injury Attorney
Bradley J. Myers
Partner & Personal Injury Attorney
Bradley J. Myers has been battling for justice representing victims of injury for over fourteen years. After graduating from law school, he served the matters of insurance companies for roughly two years.
Bradley prides himself on rendering personal attentiveness to every case and his clients’ needs. He sustains continuous communication with his clients and is accessible for in-person meetings to review their case.
Bradley relishes trial work and doesn’t hesitate to take cases to trial when insurance corporations act unjustly towards his clients. In 2016, he tried a problematic trip-and-fall case concerning a nasty fall down a staircase. He obtained a jury verdict for his client. The jury awarded the client $489,988.84, which ended in the entry of a final judgment of $777,345.47.
Bradley is now focused entirely on personal injury law, including car accidents, insurance (bad faith), slip-and-fall, wrongful death, dog bite, and product liability cases. Before joining our legal team as a partner in August 2014, Bradley was a partner at one of Nevada’s biggest, most prestigious personal injury law firms. The senior partners there won record-setting verdicts in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Bradley has achieved the Highest Possible Rating from the Martindale-Hubble Law Directory (AV). Further, Bradley was chosen as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Attorneys Under 40. He’s a member of the elite Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is restricted to those lawyers who’ve obtained verdicts or settlements over $2,000,000. He’s also attained a perfect 10 out of 10 rating on AVVO.
- Nominated as a Rising Star for Super Lawyers – Mountain States
- Qualified for incorporation in the Worldwide Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs, 2014-2015
- Received the 10 Best Under 40 Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys three years consecutively
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney Award in 2013 for Excellence in the Field of Personal Injury from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Nominated Top Lawyer, 2013 as published in Vegas, Inc.
- Acknowledged for Lifetime achievement as one of America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Nationally ranked Top 10 Under 40 in 2016 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
When he’s not fighting hard supporting a client, Bradley likes spending time with his wife, his parents, sister, and niece and nephew who all live in the Scottsdale area. He also loves their pets, traveling, and performing with his band.
Let's Talk. We're Available 24/7.
We'll analyze the details of your case and explore your options to get the settlement you deserve.