Phoenix Slip And Fall Lawyers
Do You Need A Phoenix Slip And Fall Lawyer?
Have you been severely hurt after slipping and falling on public or private property in Phoenix or anywhere in the state of Arizona? If this is the case, you may qualify for monetary reimbursement for the medical costs, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, and other losses you may incur.
We possess more than one-hundred thirty years of combined experience managing complicated personal injury claims. Our esteemed litigators have recouped one-hundred twelve million dollars for accident victims and families in Phoenix and throughout Arizona. We realize how severe slip and fall occurrences can be. We fight aggressively and relentlessly for the maximum settlement possible.
Due to the fact these cases are so complicated and can be challenging to prove, it’s crucial you contact an expert premises liability lawyer sooner rather than later.
A slip and fall lawyer from our 423HURT will assist in compiling evidence, locate eyewitnesses, and ascertain if the owner of the property can be held accountable. Evidence might get misplaced or ruined if you wait too long. Now is the time to begin the process. Call our extremely proficient slip and fall lawyers today for a no-cost initial consultation.
How Do You Know You Have A Slip and Fall Case?
Slip and fall accidents fall under an area of the law identified as ‘premises liability.’ A range of factors will determine if you have a solid case to pursue. For example, what was the cause of your slip and fall? Did the owner of the property know there were dangerous conditions?
Arizona law states property owners are obligated to keep their premises safe from unreasonable harm. They’re compelled to fix or at least notify visitors of possible dangers that exist on their property. Arizona property owners are required to take prudent actions to ensure their property is harmless for visitors. Property owners have a responsibility to:
- Make any needed repairs promptly
- Maintain risk-free surroundings
- Display warning notices
- Prevent entrance to hazardous sections of the property
- Obey state and local safety requirements
If property owners neglect these obligations, and you’re injured on their premises as a result, you may be entitled to compensation via a slip and fall claim.
How Our Phoenix Slip And Fall Attorneys Will Fight for You
We offer skilled legal representation for those harmed in slip and fall accidents in Phoenix and throughout Arizona. Our slip and fall attorneys use their broad expertise with Arizona statutes and legal procedures on behalf of slip and fall victims.
If the property owner had employed proper attention and your slip and fall trauma could’ve been prevented, you’re probably entitled to recoup damages.
These types of cases can be complex and challenging to prove. It’s essential you work with an experienced premises liability lawyer who’s successfully managed numerous cases like these throughout the years.
When you select our firm to manage your case:
- Our legal team will conduct an independent probe into your incident. We’ll assemble all the facts and evidence connected to your accident, interrogate eyewitnesses, and do everything required to create the most robust case achievable.
- If needed, we’ll use our expansive network of specialists, which includes accident reconstruction experts, to strengthen your case.
- We’ll determine all available sources of compensation in your accident, so every at-fault party is held responsible.
- We’ll assist you in documenting the complete scope of your damages. This includes any expected costs you’ll experience associated with your injury in the future.
Our slip and fall attorneys in Phoenix will negotiate aggressively with insurance representatives and fight for a fair settlement comprising all of your losses. If your slip and fall claim ends up in court, our skilled trial lawyers will detail the account of your injury and fight for complete compensation at trial.
Obtaining payment after a slip and fall can be tricky without the assistance of a lawyer. Managing the legal procedures involved with developing a case can be daunting.
Our Phoenix slip and fall attorneys will manage all the intricate legal details. That way, you can concentrate on the essential thing: your recovery.
After a Slip and Fall, What Types Of Compensation Are Available?
Our Phoenix slip and fall injury lawyers will fight unrelentingly for all the kinds of compensation possible for you, which includes:
- Medical bills (past, present, and future)
- Lost earnings
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Physical Disfigurement
Slip and fall incidents are all unique. It’s difficult to ascertain your absolute level of compensation without a meticulous examination of your case. The compensation you’re qualified to collect will depend on the physical, mental, and financial damages you’ve sustained. It may be a while until it’s fully understood how your injuries will impact you in the future.
For a free assessment of your slip and fall claim, contact us now.
How Long Do I Have to File a Premises Liability Lawsuit?
In Arizona, the statute of limitations for a premises liability injury claim is two years. It’s counted as starting on the date the injury occurred. If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident in Arizona and fail to file a lawsuit in that frame of time, you’ll probably be prohibited from ever pursuing the lawsuit.
What Are The Common Causes of Slip And Fall Accidents?
Usually, the cause of a slip and fall accident is because of the neglect of the property owner. The frequent causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Defects in paving
- A carpet which is torn or worn
- Poorly secured (or not secured at all) floor mats
- Unrepaired water leaks
- Inadequate lighting
- Slippery surfaces
- Debris or trash
- Handrails which are broken or in disrepair
- Broken stairs
- Openings in the ground
- Floors which are cracked or uneven
- Tiles which are loose or broken
- Spills of food or drinks
- Walking surfaces which are sloped
- Electrical wires and cords not correctly contained or secured
- Poor security
You may start your slip and fall claim, and not precisely understand the cause of your fall or what person or entity was responsible. It’s okay if you don’t possess all the facts as you get started. Our skillful and seasoned Phoenix slip and fall attorneys will assist you with working out the details to discover what transpired and if you have a case.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and gain an understanding of your legal rights.
Where Do Slip and Fall Accidents Commonly Occur?
Slip and fall accidents happen in various types of locations, which include:
- Private property
- Retail establishments
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Amusement parks
- Cruise ships
- Retirement homes
What Should You Do If You’ve Been Injured In A Slip And Fall Accident?
We advise you take the following actions to safeguard evidence you might require for your slip and fall case:
- Get medical attention. If you’ve been harmed in a slip and fall accident, get immediate medical attention. If needed, dial 911 immediately. Even if you don’t believe you were severely hurt, you should nevertheless obtain a medical assessment. Some injuries may not present symptoms until hours (even days) later. Retain all paperwork, invoices, and receipts associated with your medical treatment.
- Report the slip and fall. Report the incident to the owner of the property. Present a recap of the accident. Retain a copy of this document.
- Take photos of the accident scene. If it’s possible for you, use your phone to take pictures (and video) of the scene of the accident directly following the slip and fall. These pictures will confirm any hazards upon which you may have slipped or tripped. Accident scenes can shift and evolve, and hazards can be repaired or otherwise removed. The more photos you take (or video you shoot), the more helpful.
- Don’t wash or dispose of your clothes or footwear. Your clothes and footwear could be essential evidence. Don’t dispose of them or clean them following the accident, even if they’re destroyed.
Contact us today. An expert slip and fall attorney in Phoenix can oversee your claim’s legal details, removing the stress from you while you recuperate.
What Will It Cost To Hire A Phoenix Slip And Fall Lawyer?
Not to worry. 423HURT has you covered.
There are NO FEES unless we win. There’s no risk to you.
Your initial consultation is free. There’s absolutely no obligation. This empowers you to receive answers to all your questions about your options without any pressure.
You won’t pay any upfront expenses. There are no attorney fees unless we prevail by negotiating a settlement on your behalf or winning your case in court. We only accept cases we believe we can win. Again, we don’t collect any fees until we deliver payment for your case.
Let’s get started on your claim. Call us or contact us online today. Our lawyers will start working on your personal injury case immediately.
We'll look at all the details of your case and explore all your options for the settlement you deserve.
Available 24-Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
We Get Results
Dollars Recovered For Clients
Bradley J. Myers
Personal Injury Attorney
As an Arizona Bar member, Brad Myers has been aiding injured clients since 2004. One of the many characteristics that separate Brad from other personal injury attorneys is the individual consideration he gives to his clients and their unique circumstances. When Brad isn’t occupied with fighting for his clients, he enjoys spending time with his wife, his parents, his sister, and his niece and nephew, all living in the Scottsdale area.
Personal Injury Lawyer
As an owner/partner of Kane, Temple, & Myers, PLLC, Jefferson is dedicated to rendering the best possible customer service to all of his clients. No matter the range of injuries his clients have sustained, he does whatever it takes to ensure they receive the maximum possible settlement for their injuries, pain, and suffering.
Personal Injury Attorney
As an owner/partner of Kane, Temple, & Myers, PLLC, Michael prides himself in rendering the most leading standard of legal representation to his injury clients. Using his previous background as a defense attorney, he understands how to handle all aspects of a personal injury case. This includes taking a case to trial to obtain the full compensation his clients deserve.
Let's Talk. We're Available 24/7.
We'll analyze the details of your case and explore your options to get the settlement you deserve.